(Notice: Arya Samaj of Chicagoland is a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization. All Donations are Tax Free.)
Thank you all for your recent donations! We are very grateful to many families who have donated in the last few weeks. Arya Samaj is a non-profit organization and depends on members donations, sponsorships and fundraising to conduct its services. Normally, members and family sponsor havan and services on Sundays, donate on the occasion of birthdays, anniversaries, etc and we host the annual Mahasammelan each summer. This year given Coronavirus related closures, members have been unable to gather regularly. We request each of you to kindly make a donation, large or small, today. We need an estimated $5,000-$7,000 per month to “keep the lights on” at Arya Samaj each month. Thank you in advance for your donation!
You can kindly donate and / or support us in the following ways:
- Donate by Cash in the Mandir Donation Box.
- Donate by Check in the Mandir or mail your check payable to: Arya Samaj Of Chicagoland, at 700 Hillview Avenue, West Chicago, IL 60185
- Donate Groceries items to the Arya Samaj Kitchen. List of needed items is posted in Mandir by the Prayer Hall Door.
- Donate your time by volunteering in the various committees.
- Donate On-Line by clicking a button below:
Donate with Paypal Giving Fund (Requires Paypal Account)
Donate with Credit Card